An appreciation for speed
A lot of discussions about page speed can be commonly heard throughout the week from our developers and SEO nerds in a constant effort to create the fastest loading websites for our clients. In our constantly improving business model, our team made a decision to go a step further and arm our clients with a new weapon – a better web hosting model.
A major part of what was holding back our clients’ sites is the fact that their sites were being hosted on servers that were either inexpensive but slow or very expensive and much faster. After thorough research and development, Sprout Digital created a specialty hosting service for our clients that combines speed and affordability.
WHAT MAKES OUR HOSTING SERVICES SO GREAT?
We’ve got enough RAM by far to easily handle the services required to run your site and then some. We use solid state hard drives, which serve data at speeds up to 20X faster than conventional drives. We also already run the newest version of PHP, which runs twice as fast as the previous version.
LESS BOGGED DOWN
Don’t make the mistake of putting your website(s) on a server that has thousands of others sites on it, demanding traffic from innumerable load requests every second. Host with Sprout to have a server that has merely dozens on it instead.
Ditch the old model that requires you to sit on hold for 10-15 minutes every time you have a technical question. We’re here to help you accomplish your goals on a more personable level in a way that only a local company can provide.
All of our websites automatically has an SSL certificate installed on it that renews automatically every three months, so you know all your data will be safely encrypted by standard without the extra cost.
SHARED HOSTING SERVER
- Bogged down with thousands of websites
- Most traffic, least amount of server resources
- Minimal control of server software
- Slowest hosting option
- Host on a dedicated server with only dozens of sites versus thousands
- By far most budget-friendly high performance solution
- Server geographically closer
- The next best thing from having your own dedicated server
- Better than shared hosting
- Still thousands of sites, but a larger piece of server resources is dedicated to you
- Large price increase from shared hosting
- Fastest option
- Full control over server software
- Need Technical Expertise
- Very expensive